Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Little Miss Sunshine....


Magic Mummy has awarded me a lovely award - The Sunshine Award. I'm not sure my blog has been sun shiny recently with all my tales of woe LOL, but I feel honoured either way, Thank you Magic Mummy.

I have to pass this on to 12 others now, and this may take a while, but here we go ...

Jordiegirl
Gingeyginge
Lori E
Bug
Phill
Matron
Consider The Lillies
Sage
Cuteluc
ACTing Like Mama
Frugal Life UK
Sally-Ann (Please don't kill me LOL!)

Please accept this award and place it on your blog side bar, and possibly in a post, also linking it back to me.

In the meanwhile, I'd like to thank everyone for their kind words and support whilst I have been unwell, and since my return to work. xx

5 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks. It is a very pretty one too.
    I will post about it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so honored to be given this award,my first ever,thanks a million.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear! You are the sweetest and I love your blog.

    inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Jo...Love your New Blog! Fab!
    Hope you are feeling better now Oh and I have left you an award on my blog. Please do not feel under any obligation to accept it I just want you to know your blog makes me happy and I love to read it!

    ReplyDelete