Monday 18 June 2007

First Day In My New Job

Well today was day one.

I'm working with a very old friend of mine. We met when she moved to Birmingham and got a job at the same place as me. Her daughter was a little dot, still at school and she would come in and help us to colour in and copy bits of paper during the holidays!.

Now of course Bex is a young lady in a job of her own and Sharon and I are quite a few years older!

I am to work the same hours as Sharon for the first couple of weeks, as the office manager is on holiday, I can then go to my regular hours.

There are only 4 of us in the office and it's such a laid back environment. Not at all like the high pressure, high powered stuff I used to do, (up until 6 weeks ago) a much more sedate pace of life. Lovely.

I do believe that sanilty shall return now we are in Cornwall.

By the way today was also our 15th wedding anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment