Thursday 28 October 2010

More Ancestry News

I've found another family member and been in touch with them, this time in Australia!
It was so worth paying for the years subscription on Monday. Since then I've been able to add just shy of another 100 people to my tree, all of which are blood linked with me!
Nothing else seems to be getting done, although I have managed to complete another 7 of the wedding invitations that I am making for my friends. - They are nearly all completed now.
I have some more birthday cards that I need to make for up coming birthdays in November, but I'm sure that I can manage to tear myself away from the PC long enough to get them done. Honest!
TTFN. Jo x

1 comment:

  1. What great news Jo.

    Are you with Ancestry.com then? The link I sent Sally-Ann has expired so I have to get it for her again but if you are with Ancestry and can get it let me know.

    ReplyDelete