Monday 31 March 2014

I’m Back!

I am so sorry – I was lured by the evil of Facebook and went away for a while, finding that my spare time was filled with other peoples status updates rather than writing and reminiscing with you, my friends.

Needless to say, the blinkers have now lifted and the FB account has been deactivated.

I am now sitting here writing my backlog of posts that have been building up, and remembering some wonderful days, and wondering why I had allowed myself to forget how much I loved to write, even if it is only for my own personal enjoyment, and bores the pants of the rest of you, dear readers.

Please forgive the influx of past dated posts that will be appearing on here, I have to catch up from mid July last year – yes I am horrified that I let it go for so long.

In the meantime, I shall be playing catch-up with you all via your wonderful pages, and will soon be getting into the habit of posting comments once more.

Its nice to be back

Jo Anne

 

1 comment:

  1. Nice to have you back. I love Facebook and am a part of a few groups on there plus my own pages but it can't replace blogging.

    ReplyDelete