Saturday 28 June 2008

Saturday - A Day of Rest

So I'm determined to shift this bug.

I did not sleep at all last night with all of the coughing and spewing up into buckets, so I'm dosing myself up with enough drugs to fill a pharmacy and am sucking an entire shop full of sweets to stop the dry throat disaster.

I am determined to shift this thing for Fridays road trip up the Exeter and the weekends fun of camping!

Meanwhile Paul has changed the side markers over on the new 5 to the clear ones that we had on the old 5 so that it looks smart for the car club meet.

I took Fred to see Helen this morning, and he has had a haircut ready for his holidays, and he does look handsome - I think he knows it too.

I also had to do Argos and return the child gate that we have at the bottom of the stairs to stop Fred going up. It had been recalled apparently for safety reasons. They swapped that over no problem, but you should have seen me trying to get the thing into the car. The lid had the stay down and I had to jam it behind the passenger seat as it was too big for the boot. I still say, it's amazing how much you can fit into a sports car!

No comments:

Post a Comment