Saturday 14 June 2008

Time Flies

Well I can't believe that another week has flown by.

I don't seem to have had time to blink let alone blog, as once again we have not stopped!

Really the only noteworthy moment that I could talk about is my new wardrobe.

AAAAHHHHHH! the wardrobe a fascinating piece of furniture - you just don't know how wonderful they are until you move from a house that had fitted ones to one with none at all! Finally after well over 12 months my flat pack fitted wardrobe was delivered on Tuesday. No the dealership was not 12 months lapse in its delivery service, we just didn't order it until April this year!

Did I mention how wonderful my new wardrobe is?

I did actually take photo's of Paul building it step by step but a big white box being built in a white room didn't show much so you'll just have to trust me when I say - It's gorgeous.

This morning after spending my first night with it, I went through suitcases and my little spare wardrobe -a tiny single affair that had to hold all of the cloths for both of us until now, and placed everything lovingly on hangers and into it's new home.

I know I'm a sad, sad person, but you wouldn't want me to drone on about how I have done every single shop in Truro/Redruth and Camborne for a wedding outfit and did not find anything and I need it for next Saturday, now would you.

Anyway the weather is still being warm and slightly muggy, so we are going on a drive tomorrow with the 5 and hopefully a picnic weather permitting. En route we will pop over to Perranporth to see Mel (Paul's Dad) as it will be Fathers Day, and give him his card and gift

No comments:

Post a Comment