Monday 13 October 2008

AAAAAAHHHHHHH.........UUURRRG

For those of you that have been reading my blog for ever like, as they say, you will know about Boris the spider that lived in the roof of the bathroom of our caravan.
I finally go the better of him in August, after a 2 and a half year battle, and sucked him up the vacuum cleaner.
We arrived and a few days later Boris' younger brother Igor turned up and I decided he just had to go - I could not get into the shower without establishing where he was first so that is not good!
Igor was very stupid and I got him in same said vacuum cleaner 2 days later.
Not even 36 hours after this Helga and Ingrid appeared in each corner of the ceiling above the shower - they were really dumb - I got them in about 45 seconds flat - I must be getting brave....

Igor in his hey day! Big and not even a close up picture!
Whilst I could not kill an animal the thought that a little spider colony is now appearing in the vacuum bag is a little worrying. What will I go back to on my next visit???

No comments:

Post a Comment