Monday 27 April 2009

New family...

For a few years now I have been tracing my family tree, and with a little help from some very good friends have done not a bad job, with 900 or so people found so far.
Anyway, today I was contacted, by someone through Genes Reunited who thought we may be related based on some family links that appeared to match.
It's been a while since I have done any work on my tree, and I got really excited when I realised that, yes this lady was a relative. She is living in Sydney Australia, and has sent me some fantastic info so far, that I am trying to correlate into my tree before sending it all over to her as a GEDCOM file.
I have loads of new cousins. Anne, if you are reading this, my family lines will be winging their way to you very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment