Friday 18 December 2009

Tis the season to feel rubbish!.....

Sorry for the big blank pause bloggers, but I have been, and still am, full of a really nasty cold (does a womens cold translate to flu in man speak) since Tuesday, and finally gave up whilst at work on Wednesday, and came home to bed, which is where I am posting this from in between the wretching over the conveniently placed bin!

Needless to say I will have to go back a few days to tell you about our works Christmas Party on Saturday evening, as my brain has been so full of nasty things that I have not been able to think straight to be able to show what a great time we had.

So sit back and scroll down, for the party photo's and story. x

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hope you are feeling better.
    Yes Joanne I know Santa is real I am just trying to weed out the non-believers so that you and I get more stuff.
    Shhhhh.

    ReplyDelete