Wednesday 10 March 2010

Weekend Fun Ahead

This weekend is a very busy one.
We shall be travelling up to Birmingham on Friday afternoon to spend a couple of nights with Paul's Mom. It is Mothers Day on Sunday after all, and I seem to have managed to be ill on the last 2 occasions that we were supposed to go up to see her.... not on purpose of course!
It is also my Godson, Dylan's 1st birthday on Saturday, and Kelly has asked us to come over to see them for his birthday.
It will be a fun packed weekend, and despite having to take a knockout tablet to be able to get in the car (long story, involving and accident many moons ago, and a terrible fear of passengering in a car on a journey) I am really looking forward to seeing Mom and my friends.
Fred is all excited too - he will be having his Teddy and his Bear packed, so that his Nanny can see him being a good boy playing with them....
Role on Friday and to be able to have a Mommy hug xx

6 comments:

  1. Have Fun Jo and we look forward to hearing all about it...How nosey am I! lol!
    Hope you all have a Fab Time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time and keep us all informed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fab time Jo, sure you'll tell us all about the fun you had when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget your camera. We want lots of pictures.
    Mother's Day in Canada is not until the second Sunday in May.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo and Paul, thank you for a wonderful Mothers' Day present and card, but the best present was seeing you both again. Thankyou for a lovely weekend and Jo - I've just found the Baileys cheesecake and cream I packed for you to take home!!!!! OOPS!!!!Love you both lots. I thought I'd better post a comment now or Jo would never forgive me!

    ReplyDelete