Friday 7 May 2010

Little Pink Hen!

Alison is getting married on Monday, and we decided to ensure she is well and truly henned all day!

We dressed all around her desk with balloons, L plates, sprinkles from our hole punches, and the tiara that she was made to wear

and she was a game bird for the day I have to say - we sent her out to the canteen at every opportunity, just to make her walk through loads of staff, whilst she was dressed up in her tiara and banners


We threw confetti over her whilst she was opening her pressies

and then we got the obligatory group picture for the wall - Good Luck for Monday, Al x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post Jo. We used to do that sort of thing when I worked in an office too. I even remember dressing up a male member of staff - will have to dig out the photos and blog about it!

    Looks like she was a good sport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment about the bunny cards Jo. I have done quite a few posts on the cards I made over the Bank Holiday Weekend, they are split up into parts, some before the bunny cards, some still to be published, keep checking back to take a look.

    You'll see I went mad with the Cuttlebug folders when I bought them, I was like a kid in a sweet shop!

    ReplyDelete