Thursday 2 June 2011

A Possible ‘Comment’ Problem Fix!

Having read Lori’s latest post at Family Tree’s Contain Nuts, I am thrilled to now be able to post comments again!

Lori kindly linked to a lady she follows at 4 Living in France, who had posted a fix on one of her posts!

If you scroll to the bottom of her post about her son’s birthday, there are some very simple instructions to follow, and, fingers crossed you will be able to post comments once more.

It worked for me, and I am very grateful to both ladies for posting this information.

Thank you Lori and Mimi!

Jo Anne

 

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I did the fix, but as you see it hasn't fixed the problem.
    Fortunately you allow anonymous comments so I'm not completely stymied :O)

    Jane
    Rattlebox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was having the same problems. It's now fixed. Hooray!!!

    ReplyDelete