Saturday 9 May 2009

Ground Force 4....


Finishing touches were applied to my lovely planter, in the form of the shaping on the top, and it had its first coat of white paint before being refilled with soil.


and then it was a trip to the garden centers and Trago for a few nice shrubs - My friend Alison also supplied me with loads of lovely little bedding plants that she had grown from seed ...


in they all went...


My lilac - so that I can get some fairies back at the bottom of the garden - What do you mean you don't believe in fairies - sacralidge LOL. We had one of these in the front garden of the house I lived in as a small child, I always loved their scent.




pretty purple petunias, busy lizzies, gazinias....


and Escallonia Red Tide

and Cape Daisy's - I love these as my Dad gave us some when we moved into the house before the last one, not long before he passed away - I love their pretty violet colour and their eagerness to spread and reach the sun light.

No comments:

Post a Comment