Friday 8 May 2009

Kitchen Warzone

Just as I put a chicken biriani on the stove top to simmer, Paul decided now was the time to start tearing apart the kitchen to make way for the new one. Firstly the wall cabinets came down...
Then the very badly fitted tiles came off...

He is working around the top half first then will pull the base units out at the last minute - at least I can keep my washing machine, cooker and sink intact for a few more hours!

despite everything being in boxes on the living room floor, not been able to get to the breakfast cereal, and hoping that the sugar tub does not empty before too long...


I think it will get a lot worse before it starts to look better - on a positive note though, I have chosen the paint for the wall colour - it's a Dulux, Softy Olive!

No comments:

Post a Comment