Thursday 2 July 2009

Pilates Perfect

When Mel suggested a one on one with her for our Pilate's we jumped at the chance - after all, what better way to make sure that we were doing all of these moves correctly...

Sally-Ann went first and I panicked a bit when I saw what we had to do - and balanced on a sausage of sponge too!
but amazing as it may seem - I did manage more than I thought....

until it all went horrible wrong and I went tipping off the side (thankfully SA did the same thing so I didn't feel so daft!)

then the items of torture came out, in the way of the ring, the band and the ball...

and all the time - Core girls, think about keeping your Core active...

we finished with a final stretch or two, and then came the good bit - tea and cakes YAY for the Pilate's chicks....
Go Girls!
Next it's the boys turn - I know that Mel already has her sights on Paul - in the whole pull your shoulders back sort of way - LOL!

We had a great time - thanks Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment